Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of this reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good understanding you might think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a complete collection of products and not looking to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you down.)
6. Contain too many similar products and InventHelp patent services that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they don't want to see if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn't much better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn't research your idea perfectly well and won't have a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won't fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and InventHelp Pittsburgh Corporate Headquarters are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they write a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There's a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't take a outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don't look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n't need to take the risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, inventhelp locations your place in that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as it can.